Friday, June 24, 2011

Destination Amsterdam

This is it!
In a coupe of hours I'll be heading to Kastrup airport heading to Amsterdam to Meet the Blogger. Looking forward to meet Holly Becker from decor8, Lise M from Urban Style Vibes and many others!
Wish my friend Liza from The Card Kitchen could come with me. She is the one who introduced me to all things pretty and the many blogs she listed in her page.
And she gave me a set of her preciously made cards as my farewell present. I don't think I can ever use them!



It's so sweet that she incorporate the tiny wood-chip bird that I got fom my earlier trip to Copenhagen. See how she made it.

Thankfully for blogland, I can still visit her, though it's a pale comparison to being in her studio watching her work.
And thanks to Ria, welcoming me in her home & lending the computer, I can finally finish this blog-post.

Ariani

No comments:

Post a Comment